Friday, October 19th | 8:00AM – 3:30PM
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois | 300 E. Randolph Street, Chicago
Disability inclusion results in innovation and makes businesses stronger. We invite you to learn with us at our 4th Annual Disability Inclusion Opportunity Summit.
This year’s conference will bring together business leaders with talent acquisition, human resources and diversity & inclusion professionals from around Chicago for a full day of learning, best practice sharing and networking all focused on disability inclusion. Local and national leaders will be on hand to lead discussions on timely topics like: supporting mental health in the workplace; online accessibility in the Digital Age; neurodiversity in the corporate environment; and innovative approaches to disability recruitment.
Session Descriptions and Speaker Information can be viewed HERE.
2018 Speakers Include:
- The Honorable Michael Frerichs, State Treasurer of Illinois
- Lori Golden, Abilities Strategy Leader, EY
- Lisa Hackard, Partner, KPMG
- Jill Houghton, President and CEO, Disability:IN
- Jack Lavin, President and CEO, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Ben Lumicao, Senior Attorney, Allstate
- Shannon Maher, Recruiting Program Specialist, Exelon
- Karen Tamley, Commissioner, Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities
- Suhail Tariq, Corporate Account Manager, CDW
This event has SOLD OUT the past two years and we are proud to offer the only summit of its kind in the Midwest. Breakfast and Lunch are included. Questions? Contact Laura Wilhelm at email@example.com or 312.494.6718.
The Chicagoland Business Leadership Network (CBLN) is an affiliate of the U.S. Business Leadership Network, a program of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Foundation. It is made possible by a generous grant from the Searle Funds at the Chicago Community Trust.